The challenges of business and financial leadership have never been greater than today. A weak economy, cost pressures, technology changes, regulatory requirements, just to name a few, all impose heavy pressure on your business. Seasoned executive leadership can make an impact quickly with the flexibility to fit your organization’s needs and support internal staff that is not always able to effectively handle all situations.
CFI Partners provides project based, interim, or full-time business planning and financial services. Working with senior management we step in and provide immediate assistance to solve your most pressing issues; develop a business plan, upgrade financial controls, improve operations, negotiate alliance relationships, and raise capital. We get the right deal done.
Our mission is to Create the Financial Infrastructure companies in transition need to achieve their goals.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Interim Financial Management
- Turnarounds and Restructuring
- Mergers, Acquisitions, & Divestitures
- Arrange Debt, and Equity Financing
- Financial Planning and Control Systems
- Accounting Systems Implementation
- Business Plan Development
- Cash and Working Capital Management
- Strategic Planning
- Management and Employee Buyouts
- Tax and SEC Reporting
- Internal Audit and Compliance Programs
WHO WE ARE:
CFI Partners, led by Peter Freeman, is a team with over 30 years experience in the financial issues that confront your organization. On each assignment we bring:
- A Base of Knowledge – all our team members have experience developing and implementing solutions to your issues.
- A Complete Solution – our network gives access to a talent pool that can meet the needs of virtually any organization and industry sector.
- Flexibility - we provide services as needed, avoiding permanent changes in a company’s cost structure.
- BUSINESS PLANNING - Guided development of startup providing technology services and software that significantly improve real estate project execution. Developed business plan and raised Series A and B rounds. Installed accounting systems, negotiated two acquisitions, established alliance relationships with major financial institutions, and set up marketing channels in several key business sectors.
- TURNAROUND MANAGEMENT - Spearheaded roll-up and consolidation of three separate food service companies, which streamlined operations to reduce break-even point by 20%. Installed new accounting system for combined company. Raised over $2 million in debt and equity, and refinanced existing bank credit with a 64% reduction in principal and improved terms.
- RAISING CAPITAL - Arranged and closed numerous transactions totally over $1 billion including private equity, corporate debt, real estate and asset backed loans and project financings.